Women making a Difference meet twice a year, usually on a Saturday morning followed by a optional light lunch. In future we hope to have a newsletter.
You can help Chifundo by becoming a Woman Making a Difference by:
(1) Donating good quality denim or cotton clothing with interesting features and panels.
(2) Getting invitations for speakers at women’s groups where products can also be sold.
(3) Organising a coffee morning or an afternoon tea as a fund raising event when products can be sold.
(4) Selling products and taking orders in your home area or at work.
(5) Offering to take products to sell in church or community cafes.
(6) Informing about events where Chifundo products might be sold.
(7) Buying Chifundo products.
(8) Placing an order for a particular product or one that you want customized.
(9) Joining the monthly Sewing Group.